1. Question paper and OMR sheets are to be printed and provided to students for the in-person practice assessment on 28 October, 2021. For Class 8 students, 2 OMR sheets will be provided with 4 question papers. For Class 10 students, 1 OMR sheet will be provided with 2 question papers.
2. These question papers are not to be shared with students before the assessment.
3. Answer keys for checking the exam will be uploaded on this link by 28 October, 2021 end of day.
4. Teachers to check the OMR of each student and prepare results.
5. Results will be collected via e-Samwad app (details will be announced subsequently).